Dynamics CRM Standard Integration – Dynamics CRM Configurator
Configure One”s CPQ software allows Microsoft Dynamics CRM users to sell and process orders more quickly and efficiently. Our goal with the standard integration is to provide Dynamics CRM users with a Dynamics CRM configurator solution.
The seamless integration between Configure One and Microsoft Dynamics CRM enables salespeople to become self-sufficient. They can easily convert customer requests into quotes, sales drawings, and/or virtual product images without having to rely on an internal quotation or engineering department.
Dynamics CRM Configurator Performs
From an opportunity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, users simply expand the “Quote” tab to generate professional quote documents with both configurable and standard line items. For configurable items, users are guided through a series of questions that capture the appropriate feature and option requirements. Configure One then automatically translates the user’s selections into the deliverables that are needed to sell and fill the order.
You can choose to use Configure One to generate sales deliverables (pricing, quotes, sales drawings, and virtual product images), production outputs (bills of material, routings, and production drawings), or both.
Dynamics CRM CPQ Features
Key features of an integrated Configure One – Microsoft Dynamics CRM CPQ solution:
- pulls Account and Contact data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to populate proposals
- pushes quote information from Configure One to Opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- creates Quote in Microsoft Dynamics CRM based on Configure One Quote metadata
- creates new products in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for the configured part
- automatically attaches the new configured product to the Opportunity and Quote
- available to other users (order entry, distributors, customers, etc.) that do not use Microsoft Dynamics CRM
A Dynamics CRM product configurator can help to streamline many aspects and functions of your sales process. Contact us today to find out more about Dynamics CRM product configurator functionality.