Oracle Sales Cloud CRM Standard Integration – Oracle Sales Cloud Configurator
Oracle Sales Cloud CRM Standard Integration
Configure One’s configuration and proposal software allows Oracle Sales Cloud CRM users to configure, price, quote (CPQ) and process orders more quickly and efficiently.
The seamless integration between Configure One and Oracle Sales Cloud CRM enables salespeople to become self-sufficient. They can easily convert customer requests into quotes, sales drawings, and/or virtual product images without having to rely on an internal quotation or engineering department.
From an Opportunity in Oracle Sales Cloud CRM, users simply select the Quote icon to begin the generation of professional quote documents consisting of both configurable and standard line items. For configurable items, users are guided through a series of questions that captures the appropriate feature and option requirements. Configure One then automatically translates the user’s selections into the deliverables that are needed to sell and to fill the order.
You can choose to use Concept Enterprise Product Configurator to generate sales deliverables (pricing, quotes, sales drawings, and virtual product images), production outputs (bills of material, routings, and production drawings), or both. Our goal with the standard integration is to provide Oracle Sales Cloud CRM users with the best Oracle Sales Cloud CPQ on the market today.
Key features of an integrated Configure One-Oracle Sales Cloud CRM:
- pulls account and contact data from Oracle Sales Cloud CRM to populate proposals
- pushes quote information from Configure One to opportunities in Oracle Sales Cloud CRM
- creates new item in Oracle Sales Cloud CRM for the configured part
- automatically attaches the new configured product to the Opportunity as Revenue Item
- available to other users (order entry, distributors, customers, etc.) that do not use Oracle Sales Cloud CRM
- requires no programming skills to implement
- generates professional-looking proposal documents
- optionally integrates with Creo Elements/Pro® ( formerly Pro/E), SolidWorks® or Inventor® to produce drawings and product images, all without requiring end users to have any knowledge of CAD
- manages complex pricing rules and supports multiple price books
- allows for different discounts, depending on the type of user
- integrates with Oracle JDE and Oracle eBusiness Suite
- automatically creates production data, such as bills of material and routings, that can be sent electronically to ERP/MRP
An Oracle Sales Cloud CRM configurator can make your sales force more independent and successful. Contact us to find out more about out the Oracle Sales Cloud CRM configurator.