Electronic Commerce Solution
Configure One’s E-Commerce® software is designed for use in conjunction with our product configurator and e-catalog products to create a robust ecommerce product configurator solution. It allows users to assemble a shopping cart of desired items and then take specific actions.
Configure One’s E-Commerce shopping cart functionality uses modern Web architecture to update the cart without having to refresh the browser. Depending on the software setup and designated security rights, a user can perform a number of ecommerce product configurator activities from the shopping cart, including:
- viewing and editing cart contents
- placing orders via credit cards
- see the tax associated with their cart
- view estimated shipping costs for their cart
- identifying a distributor to send the cart to for further quoting
- e-mailing the cart to a coworker or supervisor
- printing the list of items in the cart
- saving the cart for later retrieval
- automatically creating a quote document for the items in the cart
- requesting a quote for the items in the cart
- requesting an order
Configure One E-Commerce’s e-payment functionality seamlessly integrates with any industry standard gateway you choose.
With Configure One E-Commerce, a shopping cart icon can be displayed on all pages of your website whenever a user adds an item to the cart. This icon gives visitors an easy way to get back to the full view of their shopping cart from anywhere within your site.